Ready to Find Employment?

Report a change in circumstances

You can report a change in your circumstances to Allen County Job and Family Services by completing the form below or by visiting the Self-Service Portal HERE.

Another option, would be to report a change through the Self-Service Portal. To see how, WATCH HERE!


Type of change you are reporting*

Type of change you are reporting*

Explain Change*
Upload any related documents
How can we contact you if we need further information? *